AIEEE (ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION)
AIEEE – All India Engineering Entrance Examination is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission of BE/B.Tech, B.Arch/B.Planning courses in various institutions, namely National Institutes of Technology, Deemed Universities, Technical Insti tutions, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and other Govt.
- All interested and desirable candidates must be passed in 12th class with physics, chemistry and Math and aggregate marks is minimum 50 % from recognized Board or University.
- If any candidates want more information should be read Notification carefully.
- Minimum Age required is 17 years.
- For Maximum age should be read official notification.
- Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulations for all reserved categories.
Subject combination for each paper and type of questions in each paper are given in the table below
|Subjects||Type of Questions||Duration|
|Part I||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type questions with equal weightage to
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Part I||Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III||Objective type questions Objective type questions
Questions to test Drawing Aptitude
Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below: