Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) organize various recruitment examinations to enroll best candidates for vacant positions in Indian Railway Department. So, contenders who are desirous to secure career in Indian Railways they can get Railway Group A/B/C/D Exam Pattern here.
Candidates must gather proper and complete knowledge of Railway Exam Pattern to prepare in a way as they can.
RRB calls for eligible applicants through “Employment News” (A publication of the Government of India). The employment notification is also published on the Internet web site. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility. The eligible candidates are called for a written examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the examination.
In most of the categories of jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. In some categories, there will be a second stage written examination. In categories related to operational safety, there will be a psychological test.
The application-details furnished by successful candidates are verified and they are called for counselling and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then recommended to Southern Railway / Integral Coach Factory to the extent of vacancies. The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination before appointment.
Railway Recruitment Cell
It functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is primarily responsible for recruiting the working and supervisory staff (Group ‘C’) required for Chennai, Salem and Tiruchirappalli Divisions and Head Quarters office of Southern Railway (SR) and Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai.
It is headed by a Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/Recruitment, who is assisted by an Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment and 10 staff in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’. The Railway Recruitment Cell is handling the following recruitments.
A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘D’ in A Southern Railway and Integral Coach Factory.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘D’ in A Southern Railway against Scouts & Guides quota.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘C’ in Southern Railway against Scouts & Guides quota.
- A Recruitment of candidates in Group ‘C’ in Southern Railway against Cultural quota.
Our TEMPZ Academy provides exclusive training for railway exams.
Our Tag line Joins hands with us and taste the success.
defines our mission clearly. We TEMPZ Academy provide TNPSC ,Bank, SSC, Railway & other competitive examination classes and believe in preparing candidates by amalgamating the traditional techniques of teaching. Our concern is to explore knowledge and facilitate quality education and to transform the candidates’ potential into a positive outcome i.e. their selection in Government Sector.
RRB Exam Pattern – Technical Cadre (Group C) RRB Exam Pattern – Aptitude Test
Aptitude Test is conducted for candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Station Master (Cat. No. 7) and Traffic Assistant (Cat. No. 8) and got shortlisted in Tier II Exam. There are also other posts for which Aptitude Test will be conducted, which will be notified along with official notification.
- The test comprises of several test batteries and the candidate should clear each test battery to be considered eligible. The Test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Candidates scoring marks less the qualifying score will be rejected from the selection process of ASM and TA but can be considered eligible for other posts depending on merit cum preferences and suitability.
- Candidates called in for taking up Aptitude Test should submit Vision Certificate from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma given along with the notification, failing which candidate will not be allowed to take up the Test.
- The merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who are found eligible in Aptitude Test. The score is calculated based on 70% weightage given to 2nd Stage CBT and 30% weightage to Aptitude Test.
- The duration of the Test is 88 minutes.